Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally Updated my website!! yay!

Got the new logo up on the intro page of my site
and working on the blog and twitter right after this blog.

I decided to keep it simple yet cute.
I usually sign little hearts around my actual signature so I felt it worked perfectly.

I hope you all get a chance to visit my recently updated website from your desktops www.joanak.com
my friend and neighbor Patty Jones is rocking the home page for me <3. I also got a chance to put up all the pix of my most recent work under portfolio.


 
Ive been a little busy with all my Hautewives posts. If you guys haven't checked that out yet you should!!! its awesome. I'm having lots of fun with it.




On another note I had a chat with my mother in law on Easter.

She made alot of good points and left me with some homework.

Since its a rainy day and I'm going to stay in anyways
I figure I might as well get started on that homework....


More on this coming soon stay tuned lol

2 comments:

  1. New logo and intro page are looking AWESOME!

    Xoxo
    http://fashionismyonlydrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! <3 I just noticed you and your friend are running that blog. I am also doing my fashion blog with my old fashion school colleague! <3 hautewives.blogspot.com I follow yours religiously ;-D

    ReplyDelete