Friday, November 9, 2012

October recap november update

There is really waay too much going on with me these days lol. Ive neglected my own blog sadly :( sorry guys. But, Im here now and have an update for you.


My apron launch  for the halloween themed aprons was a success I sold out! I am still keeping the items online but am only doing "made to order" since I have some limited supplies but none on hand.

The etsy store I opened is doing good and creating lots of interest for me I am grateful for that.Bellow are the Halloween aprons I launched in October.

 
I am also having a sale on all 3 aprons (Wifey, Halloween Hostess and Wiatch apron)


As for my website. I have quite a good balance of ambiance and style going on (if I do say so myself) Im having so much fun with it.

October 31st was my official 3 dress debut and It went well.

Even though my model cancelled last minute and I was on a mad search for a new model I ended up being able to post the dresses for sale on time. Sadly the shoot will have to be pushed back till the next batch of dresses though :(

I did receive lots of positive feedback about the dresses though :) after fixing the glitches on the website I found that It going to be a breeze getting them loaded on there now woohoo!!!





With the model search, sample dress drama, making my neighbors daughters Halloween costume & website issues I still managed to pull it all together meet my deadline and make some bad ass costumes for my husband son and myself for halloween!! hahah.






 I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. I know I did!.

The morning after halloween I took down all the outdoor and indoor halloween decor and moved on to thanksgiving/holiday preparations. I put up a nice thanksgiving garland and am now working on the Xmas and Chanukah apron.Neither one of these are 100% finished yet. I hope to get them done by next week. :)

 Sorry for the sideways picture bellow of the Chanukah apron.





Im going to catch up on some chores and tidy up so I can work a little bit on the aprons today. Ill catch you guys later <3



No comments:

Post a Comment