Wednesday, June 27, 2012

apron update

So my adventures in fund raising for my clothing line took off pretty good with the totes and like I mentioned I also decided to add aprons to the mix.

my original idea was to make a huge package deal where you would get
a reversible tote
a reversible apron
a cute headband and
a kitchen towel 
=all for a flat price

My idea was chopped up because I just didnt have the time to work on aprons aaaand totes.

Now that my tote sales had calmed down a bit I decided to go back in and revisit the package idea

monday I actually finished the first reversible apron and pattern.


the actual product will have black also (ill upload those pics when I get a chance)

I decided to go with the bombshell top and slightly full skirt bottom for coverage. When I finished it I actually wanted to make 2 more but for now I dont want to over do it.

here is the pic of me in the apron with the matching headband
I will have more updates as the week progresses. So far day 1 of production was spent writing blogs so I have to try and produce today. which should have been day 2 or production.



I also added a pic of me in the apron (cartoon style) on my website yesterday :)
www.joanak.com (desktop view)






No comments:

Post a Comment